Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Why is the first step the hardest?

In this case, why is the first blog post the hardest...?  I have plenty of  ideas for future blog post but the first one is stumping me.  I feel like I should explain what the intention of the blog is and in some profound way sum up the ideas behind it.  Or I should have an amazing introduction to what has inspired me to FINALLY get to blogging.... that said, all I can tell you is I am here to share with you what I love,  such family, design, cooking, traveling and maybe the skosh of wisdom I have picked up over the years in what makes people do the things they do. I hope to convey to you the little details that may make life more interesting or enjoyable. <3
P.S. Please remember I am a much better listener than I will ever EVER be a writer. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment